Check out our new Law Journal website here! If you are interested in writing for the Journal, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Williams College Law Society?
- A student organization that brings students interested in law together, and provides a space for them to express their interest in law and involve themselves in related activities
What does the Law Society do?
- Law Teams: We have 3 law teams – Mock Trial, Moot Court, and Mediation – which compete in various tournaments throughout the country
- Events: we host discussions, lectures, and alumni networking events
- Career Exploration and LSAT prep: We have a mentorship program that connects students with a Williams alum in the legal field. We also offer various law school and LSAT preparation through classes, books, etc.
- Law Journal: We have an online blog with articles written primarily by Williams students on pertinent legal issues
For more information, email us at email@example.com or check out the rest of our website for more details!