Check out our new Law Journal website here! If you are interested in writing for the Journal, email email@example.com.
- Freshmen – be sure to look out for us at the Purple Key Fair on Thursday September 8th! We’ll have board members and law teams captains present to answer your questions!
- Wednesday Sept. 14th @ 8pm in the Stetson Mabie Room (in Sawyer library) – come see what the Law Society is all about! We will be opening up submissions for committee positions after the meeting for people to get more involved.
What is the Williams College Law Society?
- A student organization that brings students interested in law together, and provides a space for them to express their interest in law and involve themselves in related activities
What does the Law Society do?
- Events: we host discussions, lectures, and alumni networking events
- Career Exploration and LSAT prep: We have a mentorship program that connects students with a Williams alum in the legal field. We also offer various law school and LSAT preparation through classes, books, etc.
- Law Journal: We have an online blog with articles written primarily by Williams students on pertinent legal issues
- Law Teams: We have 3 law teams – Mock Trial, Moot Court, and Mediation – which compete in various tournaments throughout the country
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the rest of our website for more details!